A Company Secretary is a person who deals with legal aspects in the management of a company. All the company’s record, complete tax returns, advice the boards of directors are kept with the CS. Also, the CS is responsible for carrying out finance, accounts, legal administrative and personnel functions in addition to his secretarial duties.
- - - Investment Consultancy - Financial Reporter - Certified Financial Planner - Finance - Fund Management - Accountant - Corporate firms
- - Minimum 10+2 - Commerce and Accounts are mandatory
- - Organized - Ability to understand complex and technical issues - Tactful - Competence with numbers - Capability to multi-task - Command of written & spoken English - Loyalty to the company
Courses to be pursued
- - Commerce Background - Certified Public Accountant - Certified Financial Planner - Bachelor’s Degree - 3 years of mentored work under a certified accountant - Commerce background
- Nahata Professional Academy Address: C-10 Poddar Plaza, Patthar Godam Road, Behind Jabalpur Motors, New Siyaganj, Indore, India Phone: 0731-4045408 Website: http://npaacademy.com/
Working hours for a CS may vary depending upon the role it plays and the organization the CA is associated with. Meeting the deadlines is very crucial. Sometimes flexible working conditions may also be possible.
- Indian Railways Address: Federation of Railway Officer's Association Office, 256-A, Rail Bhavan, Raisina Road, New Delhi 110001 Phone: 23389155 Website: http://www.indianrail.gov.in/