Construction Management is a field of professional service that is specialized, project management techniques to oversee the planning, design, and construction of a project. They handle the projects of construction from the beginning to the end. They are often called General Contractor or Project Manager. They basically supervise the complete construction of field.
- - - Facilities Manager - Site Engineer - Building Surveyor - Building Services Engineer - Sustainability Consultant
- Class 10+2
- - Analytical skills - Business skills - Customer-service skills - Decision making skills - Initiative - Leadership skills - Speaking skills - Technical skills - Time-management skills - Writing skills
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelor's and Master’s in construction science
- construction management
- or engineering.
- National Institute of Construction Management and Research Address: Walchand Centre, Tardeo, Mumbai 400 034, India. Phone: 022 23530847 / 23531183 Website: http://www.nicmar.ac.in/
he job of a construction manager is full time. Many times, a construction manager may also be called on 24 hours a day. Usually, they work more than 40 hours a week.
- Kembhavi Architecture Foundation Address: 1872, S Building, 38 A Cross, 11th A Main, 4th T Block, Jaya Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041 Phone: 080 2244 2734 Website: http://www.kembhaviarchitects.com/