Dance is to move your body rhythmically with music or following a set sequence of steps. One needs to have passion for dancing to choose dance as a career. There are various dance forms that one can get specialized into such as classical, contemporary, semi classical and many more.
- - - Dance teacher - Professional dancer - Dance coach - Dance fitness instructor - Private studio ownership - Dance critic - Professional dancer - Choreographer - Dance educator - Dance therapist
- No minimum education required.
- - Dancing ability - Excellent communication skills - Patience - Dedication - Physical Fitness - Knowledge of dance notation - the written system for recording dance movement - Ability to control groups of pupils
Courses to be pursued
- - Certificate courses in Dance - B.A. Dance Education - M.A. Dance Education
- Delhi Dance Academy Address: E – 238/239 Lower Ground Floor Amar Colony Lajpat nagar Phone: 011 41012909 Website: www.delhidanceacademy.in
- Long working hours for school teachers - Packed evening - Attending rehearsals - Attending performances and parents' evenings - Private teachers work for holidays as well - work at the weekend for dance events and performances - You'll work in classrooms, halls and dance studios. Facilities can be quite basic in some venues.
- Zenith Dance Studio Address: C-25 RDC Block 5 Sector 10 Raj Nagar Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh 201001 Phone: 01204136379 Website: www.zenithdancetroupe.com/
Abbas Ali the name is synonymous with physical performance results and advanced body transformation. With almost 20 years of experience as a trainer, Abbas has trained a lot of celebrities from the Bollywood and Television Industry. From Shahid Kapoor to Shilpa Shetty, Ashish Chaudry, Anil Ambani, Sonakshi Sinha, Zareen Khan to Nikitin Dheer and many more.
Pradeep Bhatia declared Mr. Delhi in 2007 - Bodybuilding Championship, has considerable experience in this domain. After completing his training in Watson Fitness Mumbai he trained many Bollywood celebrities such as Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor and many more. He has become very popular in this field. Pradeep Bhatia is also Director of Elixir Fitness Gym. Through his 12 years of experience and well-developed routines