Educational researchers are they person who works with academic teams that facilitate educational research. They may also take the responsibility of finding ourt discoveries by providing design expertise and measurement tools.
They suggest and integrate present research knowledge into academic programs and propose independent research projects for potential classes.
- - - Operations of a school - Staff supervision - Budget management - Curriculum implementation
- Minimum qualification- 10+2
- - Independent - Critical thinking - Problem solving skills - Excellent communication skills - Enthusiastic and able to motivate and encourage others - Good communication skills. - High levels of organizational skill - Patience and tolerance
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelors in education research and statistics - Masters in education research and statistics - Ph.D
- Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi Address: New Mehrauli Road, Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi 110067 Phone: 011 2674 2575 Website: www.jnu.ac.in
- Stressful working conditions - Physical Strain on Your Body - Intense Work Cycles - Having an Endless "To Do" List - The "Work Hours" are misleading
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata Address: Mohanpur, West Bengal 741246 Phone: 033 6451 3279 Website: www.iiserkol.ac.in