Educational researchers are they person who works with academic teams that facilitate educational research. They may also take the responsibility of finding ourt discoveries by providing design expertise and measurement tools.
They suggest and integrate present research knowledge into academic programs and propose independent research projects for potential classes.
- Operations of a school
- Staff supervision
- Budget management
- Curriculum implementation
Minimum qualification- 10+2
- Independent - Critical thinking - Problem solving skills - Excellent communication skills - Enthusiastic and able to motivate and encourage others - Good communication skills. - High levels of organizational skill - Patience and tolerance
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelors in education research and statistics
- Masters in education research and statistics
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Address: Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302
Phone: 03222 255 221
Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
Address: New Mehrauli Road, Munirka, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Phone: 011 2674 2575
- Stressful working conditions
- Physical Strain on Your Body
- Intense Work Cycles
- Having an Endless "To Do" List
- The "Work Hours" are misleading
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali
Address: Knowledge city, Sector 81, Manauli PO,
Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140306
Phone: 0172 224 0266
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata
Address: Mohanpur, West Bengal 741246
Phone: 033 6451 3279
Ravi Bhatia is an independent environmentalist Educational and peace researcher at independent consultant for last 40 years. He has gain experience in higher education, Environmentalism and Gandhian studies etc. and retired from a senior position from University of Delhi.
Sneha Bhainsora is a Research and social development professional, with over 5+ years of experience in thematic areas of education, gender, health. She is currently working on her doctorate thesis with an extensive experience in social research.