Power generation, storage and transmission are the work of electrical engineers. Electrical engineering is focused on appliances and devices that use electricity and it also used in signal processing or control systems.
- - - Electrical engineers may undergo further training or education in order to qualify for a position that will enable them to supervise a team of engineers and technicians. - They can become instructors at universities or colleges.
- - Class 10th Pass - 10+2 Science Stream
- - Critical Thinking - Circuit Design - Instrumentation and Electrical Measurements - Active Learning - Organizational Skills - Complex Problem Solving - Innovative Thinking - Programming Languages
Courses to be pursued
- - B.tech in Electrical Engineering - M.tech in Electrical Engineering
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Address: IIT Campus, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016 Phone no.:011 2659 7135 Website: www.iitd.ac.in/
- Electronic engineers perform their duties in offices and laboratories. - A typical day for an electrical engineer varies depending on their employer. - Electrical engineers design software and equipment in their projects.
- GSH India Pvt Ltd Address: 315, 3rd Floor, 98 Hemkunt Tower, Modi Towers, Nehru Place, Nehru Place, Delhi -110019 Phone no.: 011 4521 3349 Website: https://www.gshgroup.com/