Electronic engineering is a field of engineering that deals with active electronic components and designs passive electronic devices. It has a broad area to study and learn the electronic machines.
- - - Electrical Engineer - Project Engineer - Control Engineer - Compute Engineer
- - 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science stream - Interested candidates have to crack the IIT's through Joint Entrance Exam (JEE). Other major institutions also organize exams through All India Engineering/Pharmacy/Architecture Entrance Examination (AIEEE).
- - Good in Electrical. - Have in depth knowledge on Analog electronics. - Good cost cutting and circuit optimisation skill. - Must know the value of time. - Very good and strong background in Linux and C. - IOT experienced. - Know embedded netwoking
- RTOS application
- Linux internals and debugging. - Digital-Analog PLC design skill. - Self-confident.
Courses to be pursued
- - Certificate in Computer Technology and Telecommunications - Diploma in Electronic Engineering - Associate of Electrical Engineering Technology
- Indian Institute Of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Address: GT Road, Kalyanpur, Kanpur Phone No.: 051-22590151 Website: https://www.iitk.ac.in/
Electronics engineers work in regular business hours, but sometimes may have to work extra to meet the deadlines. They work in offices, workshops, and factories.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Address: Kaulagarh Road Dehradun Uttarakhand 248003 Phone: 01352758778 Website: https://www.ongcindia.com/
Raj Nakra is a chemical engineer from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT, Delhi) and MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM, Ahmedabad). Prior to promoting RNA, Raj worked for large Indian and multinational companies for 30 years holding top positions. Apart from this, he has P&L responsibility for 12 years as CEO, President or Managing Director. He was the Managing Director of DSM India and had been on the board for several other companies. In January, 2007, Raj founded RNA and has been its CEO since then.
Sanjiv Agarwal is a qualified Chemical Engineer & specialised professional in the design & manufacture of oxygen & nitrogen production plant. He established his own company, 'Universal Industrial Plants Manufacturing Co P Ltd', in 1985.