Engineering Physics is the field in which the combined disciplines of Physics, Engineering and Mathematics are studied. They mainly study about nuclear, electrical or mechanics etc.
- - - Software/Network Manager - Manufacturing and research - Teaching - Laboratory technician - Nuclear engineer
- Minimum Qualification is 10+2 with Science and Maths
- - an enquiring mind - the ability to think clearly and logically
- with good problem solving skills - a methodical approach to work
- with a high level of accuracy - excellent communication and presentation skills - an excellent understanding of statistics and relevant computer packages
Courses to be pursued
- - B. Tech (Physics Engineering) - M. Tech (Physics Engineering) - B. Sc/M. Sc (Physics Engineering)
- Indian Institute of Technology Address- Delhi Hauz Khas, Delhi 110016 Phone- 011 2659 7135 Website- www.iitd.ac.in
Physics Engineers usually work 37 to 40 hours a week. They might work in a laboratory, factory or a workshop and even outdoors if any fieldwork is required. In case to prevent themselves from hazardous substances, they wear protective clothing.
- SpaceX Address: Rocket Rd, Hawthorne, CA 90250, USA Phone: +1 310-363-6000 Website: www.spacex.com/