Entrepreneurs are independent-minded, innovative business people who have skill sets, which make them self-starters. An entrepreneur can be an artist, educator, professional, homemaker, restaurateur, businessman, service sector worker or an inventor.
- - - New ventures - Corporate entrepreneur - Strategic entrepreneurial unit - Commercializing technology
- - 10+2 - Experience in the field
- - Optimistic - Visionary - Initiative - Drive and Persistence - Leadership and motivation - Communication Skills - Listener - Personal Relations
Courses to be pursued
- - Certificate Courses of Entrepreneurship - Core Courses
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Address: Hosur Road, Phase II, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100 Phone: 080 2852 8597 Website: http://www.xime.org/
The working conditions of an Entrepreneur may vary according to the hard work one is ready to put in the organization and the way a person is handling the organization.
- Mahindra and Mahindra Address: 7, Dr. Ishaque Road (Old KYD Street) Kolkata - 700016 West Bengal – India Phone: 1800 425 1624 website: http://www.mahindra.com/