Environmental engineering is one of the branch of engineering that concerns with the scientific principles and its application. The main aim of this branch is to develop safety measures against drastic effects of various activities on the environment.
- - - Environmental Engineer - Civil Engineer - Environmental Engineering Technicians - Chemical Engineers - Environmental Scientists - Lecturer
- Education Qualification 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- -Good Communication as well as writing skill - Comprehensive research ability - Quick Situation Handling - Team leadership - Time Management
Courses to be pursued
- - Post Graduation in Industrial Waste Management - B.Tech. in Environmental Engineering - M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering
- Himalayan University Chimpu Address: Chimpu, Near Arunachal Pradesh Forest Corporation, Guest House, Gohpur Tinali, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh 791111 Phone: 099100 57970 Website: https://www.himalayanuniversity.com
Most of the Environmental engineers have to work on site and in office-based environments too. Working hours can be stretched if required to meet project deadlines. They earn good salary package that increases with experience. Travelling is also a part of their work.
- Doshion Ltd Address: C-147, Madhuban, Near Universal Public School, Delhi - 110092 Phone: 011 2589 1916 Website: http://www.doshion.com/
Farhad Sairally is a famous Medical Laboratory Technologist at Dauphin Regional Health Centre, Canada. She is also the Senior Marketing Director at World Financial Group (WFG).
David Blane is a Medical Technologist at NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde in West Central Scotland. He also works as the Medical Technologist at Nuclear Cardiology.