The task of the event manager is to coordinate and handle an event on a large scale such as festivals, weddings, ceremonies, concerts etc. His responsibilities include understanding the audience, devising the plan and oversee the whole event.
- - - Weddings - Birthday parties - Talent hunt and reality shows - Fashion and cultural shows - Academic and sports meets - Religious functions - Corporate event - Conferences
- Minimum Qualification 10+2
- - Great Interpersonal Skills - Flexibility - Energetic - Creative and Innovative - Keen Eye for Details - Good Time Management Skills - Passionate and Enthusiastic - Superior Organizational Skills - Tech Savvy - Marketing skills - Creativity
Courses to be pursued
- - MBA in Event Management & PR (Two Year) - PG Diploma in Event Management (One Year)
- EMDI Institute of Management and Communication, Delhi Address: 75-76, Amrit Nagar,, South Extension, Part - I,New Delhi, Delhi 110049 Phone: 095994 95995 Website: http://www.emdidelhi.com/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
You will remain always busy like on phone calls and clients will always be on your nerves, even while sleeping you will be disturbed. Your patience is generally lost because things do not turn as it is planned, still you have to maintain your cool and things well.
- Percept Address: P-2, 3rd Floor, Raghuvanshi Estate, 11/12 SB Marg, Lower Parel (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013 Phone: 022 3044 8400 Website: http://www.perceptindia.in/