Fashion Designing is a technical and yet a creative field that is dedicated to designing aesthetic clothing and accessories. It is a course designed to teach students not just designing a garment but understanding fabric, colors, and trends. Fashion Designing is dynamic in nature as the concept of fashion is ever changing.
- - - Entrepreneur - Fashion Designer - Apparel Manufacturing and Merchandising - Brand Manager - Home Décor Designing
- Minimum Qualification is 10+2 with at least 60% marks.
- - A creative bent of mind - Good hand at drawing and painting is a great plus point - Computer skills - Good idea of sewing and knitting
- embroidery etc.
Courses to be pursued
- - Diploma in Fashion Design - PGD in Fashion Design - Diploma in Fashion Designing and Garment Technology - UG Diploma in Fashion Designing - Certificate in Fashion Designing - Undergraduate Program in Fashion Design - Diploma in Fashion Design & Merchandising - Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design - Diploma in Fashion and Apparel Design
- National Institute of Fashion Technology Address: Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park New Delhi India 110016 Phone: +911126542000 Website: https://nift.ac.in
The working conditions depend upon the type of designing on is performing. As designers can be employed by major corporations, manufacturers, design firms or themselves, it is impossible to pin down a "typical" working condition.
- House of Masaba Address: F-146 A First Floor Ambience Mall Ambience Island Gurugram Haryana 122002 Phone: 0124466 5323 Website: houseofmasaba.com
Mohan Singh Oberoi
Mohan Singh Oberoi, founder and chairman of Oberoi Hotels & Resorts throughout the world. MS Oberoi is a name that can literally be defined to have turned from rags to riches. He had a very meager start as a supervisor in a shoe factory. Later on, he joined as a clerk in one of the luxurious Hotel Cecil which was the turning point of his life. His hard work and dedication begin to reap results and in years to come, he envisioned the Oberoi Group as a premier Hospitality Group catering to every aspects of Tourism Industry.
Jamsetji Tata, founder of the Taj Hotels, Palaces, Resorts, Safaris. Jamsetji Tata, father of Indian Industry was a man of sharp acumen for business and charisma. He started his career in business at the most difficult time when India was going through a turmoil in 1858 due to Sepoy Mutiny and condemnation of the British Raj to suppress India economically. But nothing could shake his determination in setting up and revolutionizing the whole steel industry in India that still we can relate to.