A person who undertakes the role to display, promote, by the means of commercial advertisement, Fashion Shows, print media, who serves as a visual aid for designers, artist or any promotion related to any business is a model.
- - - Ramp Walking - Photographic Modeling - Free Lance modeling - Ad Agency modeling - Fashion Houses - Export Firms
- Modeling has no set educational requirements. However, modeling has short shelf life and hence it is in the best interest that a student completes a certain stage of education before joining modeling or continues with studies while modeling as a profession.
- - Pleasing and Attractive Personality - Above average height - Perfect skin - Teeth and hair - Good Physique and stamina - Self Confident and energetic
Courses to be pursued
- Certificate course in modeling
- Website: faces-one.com/
Models usually have preplanned working hours but may also work on weekend and evening photoshoots. Work in photographic and television studios, fashion shops, on catwalks and at various outdoor locations. They may travel locally, nationally or internationally for photo shoots.
- TFM Model Management India Address: 6th floor kakkad mansion talmiki road saraswat colony Santacruz West Mumbai Maharashtra 400054 Phone: 02267004988 Website: www.tfmmodels.in