The job of a flight attendant is full of adventure, fascination, glamour and spontaneity. They are the face of the respective airlines and have to ensure the overall safety and comfortability of passengers. Flight attendants comprises of cabin crews also known as stewards, air hostess and cabin attendants.
- - - Cabin crews - Air hostess - Bartenders - Customer Service Representatives - EMTs and Paramedics - Food and Beverage Serving and Related Workers - Retail Sales Workers - Waiters and Waitresses
- - High school diploma - Completion of training through designated airline - Certification through Federal Aviation Administration or National Transportation Safety Board Medical screening and background check
- Well versed and possessing good communication skills
- Presence of mind and strong decision making skills and physical stamina.
Courses to be pursued
- - High school diploma or equivalent; certification by the Federal Aviation Administration - Airlines also provide 3-6 months training - Postgraduate Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Services - Postgraduate Diploma in Airport Ground Services - Postgraduate Diploma in Aviation
- Flying Cats - Airhostess Training Address: 230/B, 3rd Floor, Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Rd, Sreepally, Bhowanipore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020 Phone: 033 2290 5456 Website: http://www.flyingcatskolkata.com/
Working conditions include long duty hour that may extend upto 12-14 hours shift, working on weekends and working in odd timings or flexible timings.
- Indigo Address: Shop No. 24-A, Ground Floor, MGF Metropolis Mall, Near M.G. Road Metro Station, Gurugram, Haryana 122002 Phone: 0124 435 2500 Website: https://www.goindigo.in/