Footwear Technologist is a field which deals with synthesis, production and refining of leather so that it can be put into efficient use. It deals in designing bags, shoes and various leather merchandise. They are technically skilled professionals who look after the entire process of shoe making.
- - - Leather Designer - Entrepreneur - Footwear designer - Accessories Designer - Upholstery Designer - Automobile accessories designer - Export Manufacturing
- 10+ 2 in Science Stream with at least 60% marks. Opting for Chemistry as a subject in 10+2 will be beneficial.
- - A creative bent of mind - Good hand at drawing - Computer skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Diploma or a Certificate qualification in footwear design/ leather technology - CAD Course for Footwear Design - Graduation in Footwear Designing and Leather Technology - Two-year PG diploma in management—footwear technology (PGDM-FT) - Doctoral Degree in Footwear Designing and Leather Technology
- Footwear Design and Development Institute Address: A-10/A Sector–24 NOIDA Gautam Budh Nagar Uttar Pradesh 201301 Phone: 01204818400 Website: https://www.fddiindia.com/
There are various job opportunities for a Footwear designer. One can choose to be an independent Designer. One can work in export houses. In retail Stores as Merchandisers or Brand managers, or as Retail Trainers, Range Developers, Buyers, Production Managers, Automobile Upholstery Designer, Home décor Designer.
- Action Footwear Address: D-5 Udyog Nagar Main Rohtak Road Udyog Nagar Delhi 110041 Phone: 011 2596 7350 Website: http://www.actionshoes.com/
She is a radio personality from Mumbai and is famous for hosting the show called "Morning no.1 with Malishka" on Red FM 93.5. She trained Vidya Balan for her role as RJ in Lage Raho Munnabhai.
He is a former radio announcer who achieved success with his popular show Binaca Geetmala. He is popular all over South Asia and his classic 'Bhaiyo aur Behno' is known among his followers quite well.