Game designers are the people with the art of creativity that is used in designing games. They design Characters, various levels of games etc. They are also coders who use various computer programming languages.
- - - Game Animator - Game Audio Engineer - Game Designer - Game Programmer - Creative Game Director - Game Artist - Game Marketer/PR - QA Game Tester
- - Creativity - Knowledge of computer systems and languages - Communication - Collaboration
- and project management skills
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelor’s and Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Indian Institute of Science Address: CV Raman Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012 Phone: 080 - 2293 2359 Website: http://cpdm.iisc.ac.in/cpdm/
Games designers on an average work for 34 hours a week that may include early mornings, evenings and weekends. They usually spend much of their time in the office working on the computer.
- 19studios Address: Plot 28-29, Electronic City, Sector-18, Gurugram, Haryana 122001 Phone: 0124 427 8595 Website: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/19-studio