- - - Human Resources Manager - Nonprofit Human Resources Expert - HR Consultant - International Human Resources Professional - Human Resources Executive (Chief HR Officer or Vice President of Human Resources) - Training & Development Manager - Employee Education Consultant - HR Entrepreneur - Executive Recruiter - Human Resources IT Specialist
- Minimum education required is 10+2
- - Decision making skills - Interpersonal skills - Leadership skills - Organizational skills - Speaking skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor’s degree in human resources
- business management
- or information technology. - Master's degree in human resources
- labor relations
- or business administration (MBA).
- EMPI Business School Address: Near CSKM Public School, Satbari, Chattarpur, Delhi 110074 Phone: 088000 10971 Website: empi.ac.in
- Human resources managers usually work in office settings. Those who are working for organizations that have offices nationwide, must travel to visit other branches as well as to attend professional meetings or recruit employees. - HR’s usually work full time during regular business hours.
- Adecco India Address: G-11, CH. Dalip Singh Marg, Block G, Hauz Khas, Delhi 110016 Phone: 080 39897070 Website: www.adecco.co.in
VG Siddhartha might be a lesser known man but his work speaks volumes. He is the proud founder of chain of Cafe Coffee Day outlets. Hailing from a family of coffee plantation owner, he is professionally restless and an extremely quick decision maker. His $1.09 Billion business empire comprises of financial services (Way2Wealth Securities), Global Technology Venture Ltd., hospitality, Daffco and SICAL logistics.
Ashish Kapur, managing director of Moods Hospitality and founder of the Chinese fast food chain is a man of oodles of confidence. As an employee of GE Capital, US, the idea of starting a Chinese food chain while he was still on job was purely based on his instinct and love for food. His success mantra includes long-term planning, market study, self working in the kitchen of a restaurant blended with lots of planning & hard work. So much that when his first restaurant was started, it had to be shut down for few hours as it ran out of food.