IAS is the administrative arm of the all India services. The main function of the IAS officers is to serve the Government of India as well as the individual states.
- - - Sub Divisional Magistrates - District Magistrate - Chief Development Officer - District Development Commissioner - Director of a department - Managing Director of a Public-Sector Unit - Senior officer in the State Secretariat - Deputy Secretary - Joint Secretary - Special Secretary - Principal Secretary - Chief Secretary
- The applicant appearing for the UPSC conducted examination is required to be a graduate in any discipline, without due backlogs from a recognized university. Age Criteria: 21-32 years and 6 attempts(Gen) Till 35 years and 9 attempts (OBC) Till 37 years and upper age limit (SC/ST)
- - Leadership qualities - Administration - Decisive in approach - Quick Thinker - Knowledgeable - Good Communication skills - Patriotism
Courses to be pursued
- Civil Service Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Paradigm IAS Academy (Formerly) Ambrish Kumar IAS Classes Address: Dapodi, Pune – 12, Maharashtra Phone: 9822549687 Website: www.paradigmiasacademy.com
Hectic Schedules, huge benefits in terms of Government allowances and pressure of performing all the rightful duties.
- Ministry Of Textiles Address: NIC-Textiles, Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi Website: http://texmin.nic.in/