Indian Engineering Services
The type of civil services that fulfill the technical and managerial functions of the Government of India are known as Indian Engineering Services.
- - - Civil Engineer - Mechanical Engineer - Electrical Engineer - Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineer
- - One must have a bachelor's degree in Engineering (B.E. / B. Tech) from a recognized university. - M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communications, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as special subjects also acceptable for certain services/posts only.
- - Knowledge of the core subject - Application of the knowledge - Information Literacy - Analytical & Creative thinking - Multi-disciplinary exposure - Acquaintance with Computers & IT
Courses to be pursued
- - IES - GATE - PSU
- B K Birla Institute of Engineering & Technology Address:Ceeri Road, Jhunjhunu, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031 Phone: 01596246092, Website: bkbiet.ac.in
You would be required to work in departments dealing with technical and mechanical sector. In the rapidly globalizing environment, decision-making is increasingly supported by technical and mechanical rationality.
- Hercules Hoists Address: 43/2B,Savroli-Kharpada Road,Dhamani,Khalapur, Maharashtra 410202 Phone: +91 2192 662502 Website: http://www.indef.com/
Guccio Gucci a well known Italian businessman and fashion designer. He is also the founder of the very famous and luxury Fashion House of Gucci.
Mario Prada who is the founder and original designer of luxury fashion label Prada, a company specializing in many luxurious fashion goods for men and women, which includes merchandise like shoes, handbags, luggage, and leather goods.