Industrial Engineering is a field of engineering which deals in the boosting of various complex processes, machines or organizations.
- - - Plant Engineer - Process Engineers - Quality Engineers - Industrial Managers - Operations Analyst - Management - Engineer - Manufacturing Engineer - Quality Control Technician
- Minimum qualification required is 10+2 with science and mathematics
- - Good math skills - Strong time management skills - Mechanical aptitude - Good common sense - A strong desire for organization and efficiency - Excellent communication/salesmanship - Creative problem solving - Quantitative skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Diploma in Industrial and Production Engineering - Bachelor/Master of Engineering in Industrial and Production Engineering - Master of Technology in Production and Industrial Engineering - PG Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Jamia Hamdard Address: Mehrauli - Badarpur Road, Near Batra Hospital, Hamdard Nagar, Delhi 110062 Phone: (91-11) 26059688 Website: http://jamiahamdard.edu
Industrial engineers find efficient ways to eliminate wastefulness in production process. They find sustainable ways to integrate workers, machines, materials and information so that they can make a product or provide a service.
- Reliance Industries Address: 8, Connaught Circus, Connaught Lane, Barakhamba, Delhi 110001 Phone: 011 2370 8090 Website: www.ril.com/