Instrumentation Engineering is a field of measuring instruments that are used for calculating, indicating and storing physical quantities. These engineers use thermometers, smoke detector or a heating thermostat to name a few.
- - - Electronics Engineer - Quality Control Engineer - Junior Service Engineer
- Minimum education required is 10+2 with Science and Mathematics
- - Strong communication skills - Ability to translate project needs into design development of hardware suitable for the task - Sound problem solving skills - Ability to think out of the box
Courses to be pursued
- - B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Address: Azad Hind Fauz Marg, Sector 3, Dwarka, Delhi 110078 Phone: 25099050, 25099022 Website: www.nsit.ac.in/
Instrumental engineers look after the industrial equipment and keep a check on the machinery if they are working safely and efficiently. They work in three different types of places an office, a laboratory, on a factory floor or all three. They have responsibilities like preparing and agreeing project budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers.
- Dell Software India Pvt Ltd Address: 124,, India Connaught Ln, Janpath, Connaught Place, Delhi 110001 Phone: 078387 79366 Website: www.dell.com