Compelling the public for insurance is the basic task of an insurance consultant. An insurance consultant can work in any field of insurance that can be medical, automobile, health etc. They may answer questions, gather information, provide quotes and sell policies to clients.
- - - Insurance manager - Financing management - General insurance manager - HR management - Agent and Broker
- - 10+2 - Training in related filed is a must
- - Ability to work well in a team - Analytic personality - Attention to detail - Good at making decisions
- even while under pressure - Commercial awareness - Understanding of business and financial markets (obviously) - Ability to use initiative - Negotiating skills - Good customer service skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Training in specific field is important - Certificate Courses
- Amity School of Insurance and Actuarial Science Address: Block I1, 1st Floor, Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201313 Phone: 09560291222 Website: http://www.amity.edu/asibas/
Working hours are at least 40 hours per week. Travelling is as well necessary as to meet clients. Also perform desk jobs along with travelling.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India: Address: 1st Floor, Yogakeshema Control Office, Jeevan Bhima Marg, Post Box No.-19953, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021 Phone: +91-22-22028225 Website: https://instalife.avivaindia.com/