Interior designing is an Art and Science of decorating the interiors of a building, house etc to achieve a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people using the space.
- - - Start your own Interior Design Firm - Working in a Design Firm - Furniture Designer / Furniture Boutique - Product Designer / Product Showroom - User Experience Designer / Graphic Designer - Interior Elements Business - Set Design / Temporary Interior Design - Artist / Blogger / Photographer
- Class 10+2 in any stream
- - Creativity
- imagination and artistic flair - Good communication and listening skills - Good color sense and an eye for detail - An aptitude for illustration and technical drawing - To demonstrate flexibility in their approach to tasks - Excellent problem-solving skills - An understanding of building construction
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelor’s and Master’s in Designing
- Pearl Academy Address: A-21/13, Naraina Industrial Area, Phase II, Block A Near Shadipur Metro Station, Delhi 110028 Phone: 1800 103 3005 Website: https://pearlacademy.com/
Interior designers usually work full time. Some do freelance work part time as a second job. They may adjust their workday to meet clients' schedules. They sometimes meet clients on evenings or weekends. Generally work under deadlines and may work overtime to finish a job. Otherwise, they typically work a set schedule.
- The White Window Address: 330 Palatial Building, Ground Floor 21 Ambedkar Road Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India-400050 Phone: +91 22 26465957 Website: https://www.twinklekhanna.com/white-window.html