A Make-Up Artist is a person whose canvas is the human face and body. Make-Up artist enhance through application of cosmetics, prosthetics and adhesives to enhance the look of a person or to create new looks to suit the character of a Film, Theater or any performing Art. Make-up artist are integral part of any film industry. They can make an actress look like a princess or a haggard farmhand depending on the script of the film. Apart from that Make-up artist also have a lot of work to do in normal life as Bridal makeup artist or for fashion shows.
- - - Film Make-up Artist - Entrepreneur - Salons - Make-up Artist for theatre and other performing arts - Make-up artist for Fashion Magazines - Photo Shoots - Fashion Shows
- Minimum 10+2 with at least 60% marks
- - Creativity - Eye for aesthetics - Keen eye for finesse and details - Good knowledge of dynamic fashion and styles will always be an added advantage
Courses to be pursued
- - Certificate in Cosmetology - Diploma in Beauty Culture and Cosmetology - M.Sc. Cosmetology - Post Graduate Diploma in Beauty Technology and Cosmetology - Certificate course in Make up and Hair Styling - Diploma course in Comprehensive Make-Up Artistry (CMA) - Post Graduate Diploma in Beauty
- Christine Valmy International Academy of Beauty Address: 6th floor, Times Square Building Western Express Highway Diagonally opp. WEH Metro Station Andheri East Mumbai Maharashtra 400069 Phone: 02226837716 Website: christinevalmyindia.com
Make-up Artist is a highly competitive profession and success depends upon the quality and expertise of the person. One can work as a freelancer, Entrepreneur, Salon & Spa’s, Film Industry and performing arts, Fashion Industry.
- Phone: +91223983 0000 Website: www.lakmeindia.com
She is an Indian Political and social activist. She founded the Mazdoor Kisan Shakti Sangathan along with Nikhil Dev, Shankar Singh and many more.
She is a social activist who works on various crucial political and economical issues raised by labourer, tribals, farmers, labourers and women facing injustice in India.