Market Research Analyst
- - - Marketing firms - Computer system design - Manufacturing industries - Management - Technical consulting services - Insurance firms
- - Bachelor’s Degree - Background in business administration, Social Science or Communication
- - Moderate level of social interactions - Analytical skills - Critical Thinking skills - Responsible - Communication - Writing skills - Team worker - Decision making
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelors in Economics - Bachelors in Research and Analytics - PGP in Business Analytics - Certification courses by IIPMR 1. Certified Research Analyst 2. Certified Research Expert 3. Certified Research Professional 4. Certified Procurement Professional
- Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata Address: Diamond Harbour Road Joka, Kolkata (Calcutta) 700104 West Bengal India Phone: +91-33-2467-8300 Website: https://www.iimcal.ac.in/
Working of a market research analyst varies from indoor to outdoor. They repeatedly do the same activities such as analyzing data etc. The schedule is set for each day and standard time of work is 40 hour week. But sometimes they work overtime to meet project deadlines.
- Coca-Cola India Address: Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Limited, B-91, Mayapuri Industrial Area Phase -I, New Delhi 110064 Phone: 1800 180 2653 Website: https://www.coca-colaindia.com/
Daavid X Li
Daavid X Li called “the world’s most influential actuary” by The Financial Times. He is a quantitative analyst and actuary. He is the one who pioneered the use of Gaussian models for the pricing of collateralized debt obligations in the early 2000’s.
Harald Cramer also known as “one of the giants of statistical theory”. He was a well-known Swedish mathematician, actuary and statistician.