- - - Law Enforcement/Security/Military - Healing/Health/Fitness Fields - Empowerment/Psychology Fields - Professional Competitor - Stunt Performer
- - Minimum qualification class 8th
- - Ability to demonstrate techniques clearly - Ability to inspire confidence and motivate others - Ability to communicate clearly
Courses to be pursued
- - Certificate in Karate - Diploma in karate - Degree in Martial Arts
- FMA Fitness, Delhi Address: B-36, Block B, Shivalik Colony, Malviya Nagar 2nd & 3rd Floor, Above D-Pauls, Near Aurobindo College Nearest Metro Station - Malviya Nagar Gate No.1, New Delhi, Delhi 110017 Phone: 088269 55799 Website: http://www.fmafitness.com/
Martial Arts instructors twork in a martial arts studio which is known as dojo. Some classes run in community centers or gymnasiums. Martial arts’ instructors regularly work in the afternoon or evening, although some schools also offer morning or lunch time classes. They also often teach classes or attend competitions. This majorly takes place in weekends. In addition to time spent teaching, instructors must devote time to their own training.
- Contact Combat India - Delhi's best Martial Arts school for Krav Maga Address: B-360, Chittaranjan Park, Basement, Block B, Chittaranjan, New Delhi, Delhi 110019 Phone: 082876 16617 Website: http://www.contactkravmaga.com/