- - - Medical technologist - Forensic technician or mortuary assistant - Cytotechnologist - Medical lab technician
- - 12th examination, minimum of 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. - Seat through competitive exams like NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER Puducherry, CMC-Vellore, etc to get into medical colleges.
- - Communication Skills - Critical Thinking - Complex Problem Solving - Instructing - Using Scientific Rules
Courses to be pursued
- - B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc. MLT) - Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology - B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology - B.Sc. Clinical Laboratory Technology - B.Sc. X-Ray Technology - B.Sc. ECG and Cardiovascular Technology
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Address: Ansari Nagar, Near AIIMS Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110029 Phone: 011 2658 8500 Website: https://aiims.edu/
Pathologists spend some time in scientific or medical research laboratories that are usually well equipped. The basic work week may differ from forty to fifty hours long. Hours are flexible, and often total more than forty hours a week. Pathologists also have to work rotating shifts, their hours are usually more regular than those of physicians who have their own practices.
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket Address: Press Enclave Road Saket New Delhi - 110017 India Phone: +911126515050 Website: https://www.maxhealthcare.in/hospital-network/max-super-speciality-hospital-saket