A medical researcher is a person who discovers new methods and ways of enhancing human health. These scientists perform research on microorganisms such as bacteria and viruses and later they regularly perform reviews, clinical investigations and create reports during this process.
- - - Microbiologists - Clinical Research Coordinator - Medical Scientists - Clinical Trial Manager - Clinical Laboratory Technician - Clinical Research Manager
- 12th examination, minimum of 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
- - scientific and numerical skills - Good written and oral communication skills - Genuine enjoyment of the research subject - A methodical approach to work - Tenacity and patience - Ability to work well in teams and to network and forge links with collaborators - Problem-solving skills and analytical thinking - Attention to detail
Courses to be pursued
- - MD-PhD Dual degree training program - PhD in Biomedical Sciences
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), Delhi Address: 2, Bahadur Shah Zafar Road, Balmiki Basti, New Delhi, Delhi 110002 Phone: 011 2323 9279 Website: http://www.mamc.ac.in/
Medical Researchers mostly work in offices and laboratories. They occupy themselves by studying data and reports. Medical Researchers work with dangerous biological samples or chemicals but they always take precautions to ensure a safe environment. They usually work full time.
- Auriga Research Private Limited Address: 3/15, Block 3, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110015 Phone: 011 4575 4546 Website: http://www.aurigaresearch.com/