Music is a soothing sound that can create emotions and help in expressing feelings. A musician is someone who plays or writes music. It can be a instrumentalist, singer, composer or a songwriter depending upon their roles.
- - - Performer (Vocal or Instrumental) - Music Teacher - Composer/song writer - Music Publisher - Music Journalist - Music Therapist - Artist Manager
- No minimum education required.
- - Self-confidence - Dedication - Discipline - Musical talent - Physical stamina - Promotional skills - Determination - Creativity
Courses to be pursued
- - B.A in Music - Diploma in Music
- Gandharva Maha Vidyalaya Address: Leela Samson 212 Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg New Delhi 110002 Phone: 901123238784 Website: www.yalayanewdelhi.org
Musicians usualy work in stuidos during business hours, but live performances are most often at night and on weekends. Some perform at Pre-planned live concert also. Musicians and singers perform in settings such as concert halls, arenas, and clubs. They also travel sometimes for outstation concert or shows.
- Universal Music India Address: Plot No 416 Fie Industrial Area Pahar Ganj, Delhi 110055 Phone: 9810693836 Website: www.umusicindia.com