A naval architect is responsible for creating a ship. These people design, construct and repair ships and other marine structures for both commercial and military purpose.
- - - Aerospace Engineer - Drafter - Electrical or Electronics Engineer - Mechanical Engineer - Petroleum Engineer - Interior Designer
- - Minimum Qualification is 10+2 with Science and Maths - Eligible to get Mariner's license
- - Creativity - Effective technical skills - IT skills - Problem-solving skills - Leadership and interpersonal skills - Communication skills - Commercial awareness - Team working skills - Spatial awareness - A meticulous attention to detail
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor of Technology in Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering - Bachelor of Engineering in Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering - Bachelor of Engineering in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering - Bachelor of Technology in Naval Architecture and Ship Building - Post Graduate Diploma in Ship Building and Conversion Technology - Post Graduate Diploma in Offshore Structures and Sub Sea Engineering - Post-Graduate Advanced Diploma in Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding - Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering
- Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering Address: Kolenchery, Engineering College Road, Kadayirippu, Kerala 682311 Phone: 0484 259 7800 Website: www.sngce.ac.in
Naval architects are used to work on power generating projects like offshore wind turbines, they work in the coastal regions which includes both offshores and land.
- SB MARINE Hiranandani Estate, Thane, Mumbai Phone : +91 22 4024 4296 Website: http://www.sbmarineconsultant.com