- - - Neuroscientist - Neuroanatomist - Neurobiologist - Neurochemist - Neurological Surgeon
- - 12th examination, minimum of 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. - Seat through competitive exams like NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER Puducherry, CMC-Vellore, etc. to get into medical colleges.
- - Ability to work in a team - Communication Skills - Passion and Commitment - Physical Qualities
Courses to be pursued
- - MBBS - MD - M.Ch in Neurosurgery
- Government Medical College Address: Gandhi Nagar, Kottayam, Kerala 686008 Phone: 0481 259 7284 Website: http://www.gmcnagpur.org/
Neurologists mostly work indoors, in a pleasant environment and well-lit examination rooms. As most other physicians do, they are not able to follow a 40-hour workweek. The profession can be quite stressful, and treating patients properly may require a neurologist to work more than 60 hours in a week.
- Fortis Healthcare Address: Tower A, Unitech Business Park, Block - F, South City 1, Sector - 41, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001 Phone: +91 124 4921021, +91- 124 4921071, +91 124 4921033 Website: http://www.fortishealthcare.com/
He is the founder and director of Wizcraft International Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.
He is the Managing Director of Encompass which is a brand engagement company that deals with content and events.