Nursing is a profession within the health care system which surrounds the promotion of health, prevention of any type of illness and care of physically, mentally ill people and also the people who have any type of disability at any age. They mainly focus on taking care of individuals, sick or well.
- - - Certified Dialysis Nurse - Legal Nurse Consultant - Nurse Midwife - Nurse Anesthetist - Nurse Case Manager - Nurse Educator - Nurse Practitioner - Nurse Researcher
- 12th examination, minimum of 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
- - Compassion - Communication - Ethics - Critical Thinking - Attention To Detail - Adaptability - Confidence
Courses to be pursued
- - Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ Health Workers (ANM) course - General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) - B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) - B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) - Post Basic Specialty (One Year Diploma) - M. Sc. Nursing - MPhil and PhD in Nursing
- Sri Ramachandra University Address: No.1, Ramachandra Nagar, Porur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600116 Phone: 044 4592 8500 Website: http://www.sriramachandra.edu.in/
Nurses serve at various places like office, home healthcare, outpatient care centers, military etc. Nurses are also taking care of people at community centers, schools and other places as well. Nurses usually work in shifts covering all the 24 hours, may be night, day, weekends or holidays. They also do a lot of bending, stretching, walking etc. as they have to lift and move the patients.
- Fortis Hospital Address: B-22, Sector 62, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301 Phone: 0120 430 0222 Website: http://www.fortishealthcare.com/