These are the therapist who treat injured, disabled or ill patients through their therapeutic skills which used in their daily activities.
- - - Art therapist - Dance movement psychotherapist - Ergonomist - Health promotion specialist - High intensity therapist - Occupational therapist - Sports therapist
- - Class 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- - Communication skills - Compassion - Flexibility - Interpersonal skills - Patience - Writing skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT) - Master’s in Occupational Therapy (MOT)
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Address: Haji Ali, K. Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400034 Phone: 91-22-24964331 / 32 / 40 / 41 Website: http://aiipmr.gov.in/
- Therapists may spend a lot of time on their feet while working with patients. - They also may be required to lift and move patients or heavy equipment. - Many work in multiple facilities and have to travel from one job to another.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Address: Rao Saheb Achutrao, Patwardhan Marg, Four Bunglows, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053 Phone: 022 3099 9999 Website: http://www.kokilabenhospital.com/