The responsibility of smooth operations of day-to-day business of the company falls on the Office Manager. The duties of Office Manager include pricing products, interviewing the job applicants etc.
- - - Office Assistant - Administrative Assistant - Customer service Representative - Cashier - Retail Sales Association
- - Two years of college courses - Associate's degree in office management or related field may be required.
- - Administrative skills - Analytical skills - Computer skills - Communication skills - Leader skills - Social skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Diploma in Business Administration - Marketing Major - Management Major - Diploma of Applied Business
- All India Institute of Management Studies Address: Lazarus Church Rd, Mullima Nagar, Mandavelipakkam, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004 Contact No.: 044 2495 6036 website: http://aiitm.co.in/
Office Manager works in office environment in a wide variety of field. Some are employed by legal, medical, government, schools or private organizations. The work is usually done in quiet, low stress environment though the environment may be stressful during the time of deadlines and tax time. Working hours are typically 35 to 40 hours week but it may vary according to the organization.
- MRF Tyres Address: Link House 3, BahadurShah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110 002, Phone: +91-11-23311112-7 Website: https://www.mrftyres.com/
She writes 1,500 words article a day and her each post is packed with ridiculously helpful tips for running your social media, and your business.
Eric T. Wagner
Eric is a serial entrepreneur and also a columnist for Forbes online. There he covers entrepreneurial topics, like how to make money and how to make more money.