- - - Community pharmacist - Hospital pharmacist - Research scientist (medical) - Clinical research associate - Higher education lecturer - Medical sales representative - Pharmacologist - Product/process development scientist - Regulatory affairs officer - Research scientist (life sciences) - Science writer - Toxicologist
- 12th examination, minimum of 50% in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.
- - Communication Skills - Interpersonal Skills - Leadership Skills - Analytical Skills - A good memory - Scientific Aptitude - Counseling Skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Diploma in Pharmacy - B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy) - Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy)
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Address: Sector 67, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 160062 Phone: +91-172-2214682-87 Website: http://www.niper.nic.in/
Pharmacists play an important role in today’s world so we have the facility of a chemist everywhere like schools, military and government. Many pharmacists work all day and full time, although about 1 in 5 might work part time because majority chemists are open at all hours whether its day, night or weekends.
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Address: KLJ Complex- 2, Najafgarh Rd, Block C, Industrial Area, New Delhi-110015 Phone: 088605 25203 Website: http://www.glenmarkpharma.com/