A Political researcher is employed by dozens of companies today. His main aim is to research, understand and form useful insights on political matters so as to provide to their employer who can be a political party, business etc.
- - If a person is working for an MP or a political party
- - they may choose to become an adviser after few years of experience. Some political researchers go back to university to study to become a lawyer as the skills.
- - Class 10+2 - Graduation
- - Interest in politics - Ability to multi task - Ability to prioritize one task ahead of another and delegate work to other employees if appropriate - Good organizational skills - Good time management skills - Confidence while dealing with members of the public - Good interpersonal skills - Good communication skills
Courses to be pursued
- - B.A. (Political Science) - B.A. (Public Relations) - BBA - M.A. (Political Science) - M.A. (Public Relations) - MBA - M.A. (International Relations)
- University of Calcutta Address: 87, 1, College St, Calcutta University, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073 Website: http://www.caluniv.ac.in/
A lot of deep research environment is required. They are exposed to political parties and their works. They may work for long hours as well during elections.
- Microsoft Address: Microsoft Signature Building, Embassy Golf Links Business Park, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560071 Phone: 080665 87000 Website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/gtsc/default.aspx