Public Administration is the field that studies the implementation of government policies and prepares civil servants for public services. Public Administrators are the public servants who work in public departments and agencies, at all levels of government. They are responsible for implementing the government policies.
- - - Charity Officer - Civil Service Administrator - Government social research officer - Health research manager - Housing manager/ officer - Local government officer - Social researcher
- Minimum 10+2
- - Versatility - Honest - Ethical - Hard working - Good communication skills - Leadership skills - Good planner - Good listener
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in public administration (MPA)
- Indian School Of Public Administration Address: Inner Ring Road, Near Central Bank Of India, Vikram Nagar, Delhi 110002 Phone: 01123702434 Website: www.iipa.org.in
The work is quite challenging and interesting but as one needs to work for the public welfare, so it needs a quite hard and honest work. The jobs in public administration provides a high level of security and stability.
- National Highway Authority of India Address: G -5 & 6, Dwarka Sector 10, Delhi 110075 Phone: +91 1125093510 Website: http://www.nhai.org/
Mr. O.P. Dwiwedi
Mr. O.P. Dwiwedi is a professor of Political Science and Public Administration at University of Guelph. He is presented with the highest civilian honor of Canada.
Ubargarampillai Sagayam is an IAS Officer of the 2001 batch of the Tamil Nadu cadre.