- - - Sales Assistant - Appraisers - Real estate marketing executive - Property Management - Real estate developer - Real estate analyst
- - Minimum 10+2 with commerce - High school diploma
- - Honesty and integrity - Knowledge of purchase process - Responsiveness - Knowledge of real estate market - Communication skills - Negotiation skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Business organization and management - Market analysis in real estate - Real estate laws - Real estate accounting and taxation - High school diploma - Completion of Real Estate training program - Bachelor’s degree program in real estate
- RNB Global University Address: RNB Global City, Ganganagar Road, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334601 Phone: 1800 313 0075 Website: https://www.rnbglobal.edu.in/
Real estate brokers and sales agents help clients buy, sell, and rent properties. Although brokers and agents do similar work, brokers are licensed to manage their own real estate businesses. Sales agents must work with a real estate broker. Most real estate brokers and sales agents are self-employed. Although they often work irregular hours, many are able to set their own schedules.
- Sunteck Reality Ltd. Address: 5th Floor, Sunteck Centre, 37-40, Subhash Road, Vile Parle (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400057 Phone: 022 4287 7800 Website: http://www.sunteckindia.com/