Scientific Research Development
Research and Development which is usually known as R&D comprises of creative activities which are undertaken by corporate organizations and government bodies in order to develop new services and products.
- - - Pharmacist - Teacher/Instructor - Research professional - Marketing professional (Pharmaceutical Industry) - Administrative posts (Pharmaceutical Industry) - Quality Control Officer (Pharmaceutical Industry - Drug Inspector
- Minimum Qualification require is 10+2 with Science stream
- - Attention to detail but also able to see the larger picture. - Prepared to do repetitive tasks. - Able to work independently
- with little supervision. Make your own decisions. Self motivated. - Problem solving skills. Ability to keep persevering when things are going wrong. - Creativity - Great enthusiasm for their subject - Presentation skills - Team working - Computing Skills - Time Management/organising skills - People skills - Report writing/documentation of experiments - Laboratory experience and good technical skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Pharm D (6 years long): This course is 6 years long. - Academic program lasts for a period of 5 years. - 1 year is dedicated towards internship. - Pharm D (Post-Baccalaureate): This course is 3 years long. - Academic program lasts for a period of 5 years. - 1 year is dedicated towards internship.
- Institute of Clinical Research India Address: Building No F89/4/1, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 1, Sunlight Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110020 Phone: 097170 94061 Website: www.icriindia.com
Working in a research and development department is a hygienic process. They usually keep the work area away from all the dust, fumes and disagreeable odors. They work with infectitious cultures and toxic chemicals. This job also involves a bit of physical effort.
- GE Global Research Address: Plot No.122, Export Promotion Industrial Park, Phase 2, Hoodi Village, Whitefield Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066 Phone: +91 80 40881128 Website: https://www.geglobalresearch.com