A sculptor is anyone who takes a material or a product and molds it into a given design and shape. The most common material used by a sculptor is clay or using a lump of marble to create it into a statue.
- - - Art and Craft Teacher - 3D texturing artist - Interior designer - Clay Modeling - Freelance artist - Assets Leads - Associate designer
- Minimum qualification- 10+2
- - Creative imagination and flair - Self-belief and self-motivation - Manual dexterity
- to use tools such as chisels with precision - Good networking skills
- to help promote their work - Physical fitness
- as the work is often strenuous - Self-discipline to meet deadlines - The ability to work alone or in a team
Courses to be pursued
- - BFA in Sculpture - MFA in Sculpture - Certificate in Sculpture
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi Address: Ajagara, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005 Phone: 0542 236 8558 Website: http://www.bhu.ac.in/
Artists work in different conditions whether it is inside or outdoors. A sculptor works in a private place such as their own house or private studios. Artists can share space where they can exhibit their artwork. They face numerous health issues also because of dust and fumes.
- A2Z Statue, Jaipur Address: 26, 80 Feet Rd, Tejaji nagar, Chhayadip Nagar, Mahesh Nagar, Gopal Pura Mode, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302019 Phone: 080055 62625 Website: https://a2zstatue.business.site/