- - - Art Director - Carpenter - Artist
- - Imagination
- creativity and the ability to present ideas to others. - The ability to communicate ideas through technical drawing and model making. - Excellent visual awareness and spatial design skills. - A good working knowledge of the visual arts and production processes. - An understanding of technical processes such as camera and lighting. - Good communication
- presentation and networking skills. - The ability to work with others
- at all levels
- as part of a team. - Ability to solve problems
- be resourceful and adaptable
- and work to deadlines. - Excellent leadership and motivation skills. - Perseverance and patience
- particularly when looking for work. - Drawing board and/or computer-aided design (CAD) skills. - Knowledge of relevant health and safety regulations.
Courses to be pursued
- Bachelor's degree in Set design
- scenic design
- National Institute of Fashion Technology Address: NIFT Campus, Hauz Khas, Near Gulmohar Park, New Delhi 110 016 Phone: +91-11-26867704, 26542148 Website: https://nift.ac.in/
Set designers work in creative industries like film and television studios, and on-location on sets. They often work long hours; their schedule is highly hectic and may be required on set late at night, early in the morning, or on weekends and public holidays. Their work sometimes requires heavy lifting or the construction of large objects such as set walls, doors or furniture. They may be required to travel locally, interstate or internationally to construct and design sets.
- UTV Motion Pictures Address: UTV Software Communications Ltd. Building no. 11, 1st floor, solitaire corporate Park, Guru Hargovindji Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400093 Phone: +91 22 40981400 Website: http://www.customersupportnumber.in/entertainment/production-house/utv-motion-pictures-contact-detail.html