- - - Accountant - Securities Analyst - Financial Manager - Security Broker - Independent Agent - Investment Advisor
- - Bachelors in Economics or Commerce - Masters in Business administration - Master of commerce
- - Patience and Confidence - Logical thinking - Communication skills - Mathematical skills - Analytical mind - Responsible attitude - Business acumen
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor Degree in Finance
- Business Management
- Economics or related fields - Bachelor of Commerce or Economics
- com/career/institutes/details_colleges_Institutes.asp?inst_no=21195 2. Institute of career in Financial Marke, Delhi Address: U 135, Ground & 1st Floor, Laxminagar, Infront of Gate No. 3, Laxmi Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi 110092 Phone: 9971900635 Website: http://icfmindia.com/
Like most careers, this is a role that requires research and planning. Stock brokers work in very fast-paced offices, monitoring changes to the stock market to make decisions. Since stock brokers do not buy and sell for themselves, they have to consult with their clients and advise them. They work long hours in the office and are tied to computer screens and phones calls to clients.
- Zerodha Address: 153/154, Opp. Clarence Public School, 4th Cross, Dollars Colony, J.P Nagar 4th Phase, Dollar Layout, Phase 4, JP Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078 Phone: 080 4040 2020 Website: https://zerodha.com/
Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu
Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu is Incumbent Minister of Railways, Government of India.
Radhe Shyam Agarwal
Radhe Shyam Agarwal is the co-founder and Executive Chairman of Emami. He is also the Company Secretary form Institute of Company Secretaries of India.