Systems Engineering is a field which focuses on Managing and monitoring all systems and infrastructure which have been installed. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools. System Engineers are in charge of creating computer systems for clients and a system to debug systems with glitches or problems.
- - - Computer Systems Administrator - Computer Systems Analyst - Energy Systems - Advanced Materials
- - For UG: The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE or any other equivalent examination board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects. The candidates should also fulfil minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of the subjects. - For PG: The candidate should have secured a B.Tech degree in system engineering with a minimum passing percentage in an aggregate of the subjects studied at undergraduate level.
- - Analytical skills - Critical Thinking - Communication skills - Leadership and Organizational abilities - Technical Skills - Presentation skills - Creativity - Interpersonal and client-handling skills - Logical approach to problem solving
Courses to be pursued
- - B.E. Computer Science and Engineering - B.E. Computer Science Engineering (Hons) - B.E. Computer Technology - B.Tech. and M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering - B.Tech. and MBA Computer Science Engineering - B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering - B.Tech. Computer Science and Information Technology - B.Tech. Computer Software Engineering - Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) - Bachelor of Science in Computer (B.Sc. CS) - Bachelor of Science in Computer Application (B.Sc. CA) - Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology (B.Sc. CT) - M.E. Computer Science and Engineering - M.E. Computer Science and Information Technology - M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering - Master of Computer Applications (MCA) - Master of Science in Computer (M.Sc. CS)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras Address: Beside Adyar Cancer Institute, Opposite to C.L.R.I, Sardar Patel Road, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036 Phone No. 044 2257 8280 Website: www.iitm.ac.in
They usually work in cozy offices or laboratories with computers. Engineers employed with consulting firms or software vendors often travel long distances to meet with clients. They often experience back pain, eye strain, or carpal tunnel syndrome from working in front of computers all day.
- Amazon Development Centre Address: 157, Lane Number V-40, Ambience Island, DLF Phase 3, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana 122016 Phone: 011 6568 6848 Website: https://www.amazon.in/
Ravindra Laxman Mankani
Ravindra Laxman Mankani is a prominent Indian actor. He was initially a civil engineer. Now, he is recognized for his good work in soap operas, plays and films.
Elattuvalapil Sreedharan is an Indian civil engineer. Also, he is a retired Indian Engineering Service (IES) officer who helped in changing the face of public transport in India. He is popularly recognized as the "Metro Man". He was the main face in building the Konkan Railway and Delhi metro.Here, he served as the managing director from 1995 to 2012. He received Bharat Ratna Award in 1955. He is held in high regard as a pre-eminent Engineer of India.