A role of a teacher is quite important in anyone's life. A teacher is responsible to help others gather knowledge, learn competence and obtain values. The role of a teacher can be taken by anyone from your parent to your friend.
- - - Play schools - Nursery schools - Primary/elementary schools - Secondary schools - Colleges/Universities - Educational research institutes - Self employment by starting institutes/tutorials - Special schools: it deals with children having physical and mental handicap and learning disabilities. The job involves lot of sensitivity and emotional attachment towards the students with disabilities.
- Minimum qualification 10+2
- - Interpersonal skills - Effective speaking - Presentation skills - Motivation skills - Empathy - Building reports - Communication skills - Coaching skills
Courses to be pursued
- - BA + BEd Courses - Diploma Courses - Specialisation course for higher education like M.Ed
- MA etc.
- Lady Irwin College, Delhi Address: Sikandra Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110001 Phone: 011 2371 1222 Website: http://www.ladyirwin.edu.in/index.aspx
They have job security and have good pay package. They have a respectable job and good especially for women. They get summer and winter vacations.
- Indian Institute of Technology - Bombay Address: Main Gate Rd, IIT Area, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400076 Phone: +91 (22) 2572 2545 Website: http://www.iitb.ac.in/en