Technical Education Teacher
- - There are lots of job opportunities for Technical education teacher. They are much sought after by schools as these technical studies are highly focused on specific career path to develop students’ skills and preparation for the world of work. The school curriculum has changed a lot over the years and technical Education teachers are much sought after. Apart from regular schools and colleges
- - these teachers are readily absorbed into institutes that specialize in Technical Educations.
- Minimum Qualification: 10+2 with more than 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- - Passionate - Can Create and Develop Something New - Knowledge About Subject
Courses to be pursued
- The technical education course is an ocean of knowledge and learning. The numbers of courses that are on offer are myriad. To name a few
- Agricultural Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Ceramic Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Human resource management
- Architecture Engineering
- Information & communication technology etc. The list is quite extensive. Depending on personal interest and passion one can choose a subject.
- BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus Address: Vidya Vihar Pilani 333031 ,Rajasthan, India Phone: +91 1596 245073/4 Website: http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/pilani
Career opportunities depend on the course that a person pursues. If someone opts for Pharmacology he or she would get absorbed in either research or development of new drugs in some pharmaceutical companies. Similarly one who has done Aeronautics Engineering would have jobs either in the manufacturing, designing or some other vertical in the field of Aeronautics. As broad as the spectrum of technical learning is the scope of a job is equally wider.
- Delhi Technological University Address: Shahbad Daulatpur,Main Bawana Road, Delhi-11004
- India Phone: +91-11-27871018 Website: www.dtu.ac.in/
Ms. Praveena Davis, Sr. Audiologist joined National Institute of Speech and Hearing in 1999 in the Department of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology. She is actively involved in the Clinical activities, Academic & Research Programmes and Out-reach programmes of the Department. Areas of Professional Interest: Diagnostic Audiology, Amplification devices, Noise and its Measurements, Rehabilitative Audiology.
Sanjay Kumar holds B.Sc. (Hons.) in Speech and Hearing from AIIMS, New Delhi and also M.Sc. Speech Language Pathology from AIISH Mysore. He is a Certified Consultant in Speech Language Pathologist/Speech Therapist/Audiologist.