Textile engineers are the engineers who deal with color, garment, fabric line that involves in the process of textile manufacturing.
- - - Medical textiles engineer. - Process engineer. - Operations trainee. - Quality control supervisor. - Process improvement engineer. - Sales technical - Research & Development - Production control - Corporate management - Planning and maintenance of textile machinery.
- - Class 10th Pass - Class 10+2 with Science Stream
- - Strong practical skills - IT skills - Ability to lead a team - Creativity and problem-solving skills - Organisational skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Diploma in Textile Technology / Textile Engineering - Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering - Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Textile Engineering - Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Textile Technology - Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Textile Engineering - Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Textile Chemistry
- Institute of Apparel Management [IAM] Address: 7th Floor, Apparel HouseInstitutional Area, Sector-44, Gurgoan122003 Gurgoan (Gurgaon)India Phone: +91 (124) 270 8226 Website: http://www.iamindia.in/
- Contracted working hours are usually 9am to 5pm, but sometime may have to work late to meet deadlines. - Technologists who are working in a production environment may work in weekends and work shifts but it may also vary according to the company policies.
- Fabindia Overseas Pvt Ltd Address: C-40, Gate No-5, Dayal Estate, Okhla Phase II, New Delhi, Delhi 110020 Phone: 011 4069 2000 Website: http://www.fabindia.com/