Translators are the person who converts one language into another by writing. Interpretators are the ones who translate one language into another orally.
- - - Adult Literacy and High School Equivalency Diploma Teachers - Career and Technical Education Teachers - Court Reporters - High School Teachers - Kindergarten and Elementary School Teachers - Medical Transcriptionists - Middle School Teachers - Postsecondary Teachers - Special Education Teachers - Technical Writers - Writers and Authors
- - Business skills - Concentration - Cultural sensitivity - Dexterity - Interpersonal skills - Listening skills - Reading skills - Speaking skills - Writing skills
Courses to be pursued
- - Certificate course - Diploma course - Degree course
- Delhi University Address: Benito Juarez Rd, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, South Campus, South Moti Bagh, Delhi 110021 Phone: 011 2700 6900 Website: http://www.du.ac.in/index.html
Working environments of interpreters and translators vary. They may require to work in variety of places like hospitals, courts room and conference centres. Usually people in this job work on telephone. The working hours are 40-hour work week.
- LanguageNoBar Address: E- 57A Fourth Floor, E Block, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301 Phone: 097115 52550 Website: http://www.languagenobar.com/