- - - Veterinarian Assistant - Veterinarian Technician - Veterinary Physician - Veterinarian Food Inspection Specialist - Associate Veterinarian - Veterinary Surgeon - Veterinary Pharmacologist - Veterinary Epidemiologist - Veterinary Neurologist - Veterinary Dermatologist
- - 10th and 12th (Medical Stream) - Opt for a college offering bachelor's degrees zoology, molecular biology, chemistry, animal science and biochemistry
- - Communication Skills - Empathy Skills - Time Management - Technical Skills - Passion for Animals
Courses to be pursued
- - Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (BV.Sc & AH) - 5 years - BV.Sc in Animal Genetics and Breeding - BV. Sc in Animal Production & Management - BV.Sc in Veterinary Surgery & Radiology - BV.Sc in Veterinary Medicine
- College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry Address: Anjora Village, Near Shivnadh River, Durg, Chhattisgarh - 491001 Phone: 0788 262 3326 Website: http://www.cvsccauaizawl.edu.in/
Veterinarians when practicing clinically or privately often work long hours in a noisy environment. Sometimes they have to deal with emotional or demanding pet owners. Veterinarians risk of being bitten, kicked or scratched by the animals and they also have to work with them when they are frightened or in pain. They work outdoors in all types of weather and perform surgery under unsanitary conditions.
- Cessna Lifeline Address: 265 SP, Sector-38, Gurugram Phone: +91-7676365365 Website: http://www.cessnalifeline.com/
Raksha Changappa is a Bangalore based Indian dietitian plus nutritionist who is also a published nutrition author, nutrition panellist and adding to her cart she is also a dietitian who has been honored with various awards and accolades in India. She is specialist in disorders like systemic lupus, obesity and diabetes mellitus.
The founder of Whole Foods, Ishi Khosla is your go to person for all the nutrition needs. She belongs to Delhi and suffered from obesity and that is when she started applying self-devised weight loss measures on herself to slim her down. She holds an advanced degree from Lady Irwin College in Food and Nutrition.