FairGaze Chosen Media Partner For Global Guru's Conclave 2019, New Delhi
19 Jun, 2019
Summary: FairGaze chosen as Media Partner for Global Guru's Conclave 2019, first ever AI based education conference in India to be held on 25-26 July 2019 in New Delhi, which will bring together select luminaries and stakeholders of Indian and international education industry.
New Delhi, 18 June 2019: FairGaze is chosen as the Media Partner for Global Guru's Conclave 2019, first ever AI based education conference in India, which will bring together select luminaries and stake holders from Indian and international education industry.
The event, organised by Sanvei Overseas Pvt. Ltd and co-hosted by Chhota Internet, will be held on 25th & 26th of July, 2019 at Eros Hotel, Nehru Place, New Delhi.
Global Guru's Conclave will see participation from 400+ Schools, 200+ Higher Education Institutions, 100+ International Delegates, 25+ Government Dignitaries, 10+ Development Partners, 50+ international educational consultants, 50+ Corporate houses in addition to Policymakers, Industry Experts, etc.
FairGaze is the largest school focused media and an ecosystem for holistic development, which works with various stakeholders and policy makers, including organisers of premium events associated with education industry. FairGaze engages with over 350,000 students from over 13,000 schools across India. FairGaze works with schools to help manage their newsletter, promote the sports and cultural functions of the schools and recognise the achievements of the students.
Contact PersonMr. Piyush Nayak
OrganizationFairGaze Skills Pvt Ltd
Phone+91 97170 23501
- All About IELTS and SAT - FairTalks
- Studying Abroad More Than Education - FairTalks
- Climate Campaign by FairGaze Lauded by UN News, Niti Aayog
- Post Pandemic Measures Needed To Recoup Learning Setback
- Open Book Exams – A Road Towards Concept-Based Curriculum
- Lack of Training - A Challenge to Technology Use by Students
- Campaign for Climate Action Launched by FairGaze, UNIC
- World Mental Health Day Campaign Engages 5,000+ Students
- Do Marks Matter in Successful Future of Students?
- FairGaze App Launched during 'India As I See' Award Ceremony