Fortis Webinar With FairGaze Attracts 1500+ School Students Across India
06 Jan, 2020
Summary: Fortis Healthcare in association with FairGaze conducted webinar on "Path to Success" recently which saw participation of more than 1500 school students across India.
New Delhi, January 6 2020: Fortis Healthcare in association with FairGaze conducted webinar on "Path to Success" recently which saw participation of more than 1500 school students across India. (visit: http://bit.ly/2SQtzqR )
The webinar focused on learning skills to study effectively for the fast approaching school examinations. The highlights of the session included Coping with exam pressure, Goal Setting, Prioritisation, Enhancing memory and concentration, Right lifestyle and attitude for success.
The webinar saw students actively engaging with Dr Samir Parikh, mentor from Fortis, from Delhi, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Telengana, Kerala, etc. Dr Samir, Chairperson, Fortis National Mental Health Council, has been working extensively to promote child and adolescent mental health across India.
FairGaze is the largest school-focused media and an ecosystem for holistic development, which works closely with various stakeholders and policy makers, education boards, school owners, educationists, parents and organisers of premium events associated with education industry. FairGaze engages with over 350,000 students from over 13,000 schools across India. FairGaze works with schools to help manage their newsletter, deliver holistic development programs, promote the sports and cultural functions of the schools, recognise the achievements of the students, etc.
Contact PersonMr. Piyush Nayak
OrganizationFairGaze Skills Pvt Ltd
Phone91 97170 23501
- Do Marks Matter in Successful Future of Students?
- FairGaze App Launched during 'India As I See' Award Ceremony
- Know the Important Traits of a Good School from Luminaries
- World Environment Day by FairGaze, I2U Engaged 24K+ Students
- FairGaze, India Is Us Ensure Menstrual Health & Hygiene
- FairGaze & India Is Us Conclude #OneDayForHeritage Campaign
- FairGaze & India Is Us Conduct #OneDayForWater Campaign
- Back to School: Are We Ready
- College Admissions A Challenge Due to Pandemic
- Community Welcomes School Bag Policy 2020, Wary About Implementation